Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The world of facebook...



Who’s who’s friend and who’s who’s not
Ohh he got married,,,whose attention did he caught ????

What lame status she keeps on writing every time
The possessive boyfriends  don’t let their girls add  guy friends
 coz in their dictionary  ‘it’s a crime’,

I n a relationship and its complicated..,,,
And the status “ One morning u don’t call me I get constipated”..,,

Should I send him a friend request,,what would he think
But I think I should first work on myself and then send him my link..,,

Divided by lines, longitude, latitude;
we’ve typed and  texted  tears, gratitude.

When I sign in ,,its like a cyber vacation
Let me just check  my new notification

What am I doing do u really want to know
Im eating an apple pie and dancing on ‘Jai Ho’,

I should really be dressed  coz they’ l definitely put my pics
And the name of the album would be ”when im with friends I cant stop the clicks’

Welcome to facebook
Worlds latest addiction…

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dear you are welcome in my blog, your writing is touchy.

    ReplyDelete