Shopping .It's a hunt.
a therapy
a way of life,, but it has gotten out of control...
My romance with shopping doesnt seem to come to an end......
When i shop,i go into a trance..
Its entertainment,
self-expression,
I console myself by saying dat,,,
"If paying for goods causes pain in the brain,
credit cards are aspirin..."(but they create bigger headaches later on...)
no matter how many clothes I have,no matter how much money I’ve got
By the tempting shopping offers,I’am always caught,
To buy the blue overcoat,with the low waist belt
Only I know with my parents, ’the way I dealt’,
Not my fault,the fresh arrivals are juss soo hot
And now I’m grown up, they cant tell me what to buy and what to not,
Aaah those accessories ,the wrist bands and the watches in that new store
So what if I have similar already,I buy it again giving the excuse that ‘I got bore’,
The colourful mufflars , the danglers and the high heels
Only a shopaholic can understand by even just looking at them ,d way it feels..,
I love wearing my mood everyday..it makes me look different, look new,
As fresh as an early morning dew…!!!!
When I go to shop, I always have a budget deficit
And believe u me..,,if I still shop.,I have great courage and wit.. :) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment