How do I tell u how futile my existence was without you,
How do u i tell u that you are the reason for the abundance in my life,
How do I tell u that you nuture my soul ,
How do I tell u that u r d reason behind my smile,
How do I expain that I wasn’t living until I met you,
How do I explain those tears of gratitude which roll down my cheeks when I think of what u did to me,
How do I explain the goosebumps I get when u r near,
How do i describe the high that I get after a few moments of deep nothings,
How do I tell u that u r d force dat keeps me going all day !!!!!
Thank u for being youu and choosing me!!
oh Alisha ji.... Thank you so much for all the praises, i neva really thot u wud write abt me some day.... thank u ji
ReplyDelete