!It began with the pain to give me birth
and triggered off to a love soo strong,
She took me in her arms
And touched my palms
In her loving touch
I felt so much
I felt that warmth, I felt that love
Shes truely an angel sent from above
She’s always ready to walk an extra mile
Just so see me smile
I see it everyday in her eyes
Seeing me back home, the joy that she derives
She spends sleepless nights,When she sees a tear on my face
Comforts me and supports by saying that there’s god’s grace
No matter how hard the time , no matter how high the tide
U were always there to hold my hand
and u were always there By my side
And the older I got the more I knew,
A mother's love so sincere and true.
I thank you maa for your tender care
For deep warm hugs and for always being there!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment