Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sometimes....

Im exactly what I am from outside
I never pretend  I never hide,
Not a saint , no absolute perfection
Yes there are things in me which need a correction,
I let my emotions run wild
Behave as if I was still a child,
I cry
I scream
And do soo many things which I cant do in a dream..

Sometimes I wish I was someone else, but mostly I’m glad I’m ME!!
And so many times I wish he tells me he loves me and bend down on his knee..

Sometimes i wanna fight back twice as hard
Make the right choices and play the right cards,

Sometimes I wanna shine brighter than ever
And to things I don’t wanna do say  a high pitch “NEVER”,

Sometimes before blurting out everything to the person I feel
Wish that person was able to heal,

Sometimes I wonder why people give such cold looks and use such cold words,
Sometimes I wanna flly with the flock of birds

Sometimes I don’t wanna listen to the views of those that surround me
And sometimes I wish I had the power to change the things around me

Sometimes I wanna rebuild the person was
Sometimes I feel like breaking the laws !!


2 comments:

  1. the writter has really poured out what every one feels once in a while in dere life, but the way it has been presented i am sure everyone would be able to connect with atleast one of the above given instances.. Really amazing thoughts blended in beautiful writing

    ReplyDelete