Why do I almost always have tears when I say goodbye?
Why do I love taking the wrong way even when I know ‘it’s the wrong way’?
Why can’t I keep shopping all the time?
Why do I have to go back just when the fun had started?
Why do i look different everyday?
Why do people and circumstances change?
When will my fickle mind stop being fickle?
Why do I love when winters are about to come?
Why do i hate people who love me and love those who give a shit?
When will i sign my first autograph?
Why isn’t junk food nutritious?
Why can I go on having chocolates?
Why do men go to prostitutes?
Why can I not be invisible and see what the other person is doing?
Why don’t men have to wax?
Why aren’t relationships forever?
If you once said you love me ,why don’t you now?
Why is loosing weight so tough?
How do people who are not so good looking live?
Why do people cheat their partners?
Why do eunuchs look so scary?
How does hugging releases almost all the pains?
Why holding the hand of the person you love is the best feeling in the world?
Why do I think that life wouldn’t have been so much fun without problems?
Why do I once want to become an airhostess ,a model ,a rockstar ,an artist,a CEO,a guitarist for a day?
Why does one have to get up in the mornings?
When wil i figure wat exactly i wana build a career in?
Why do I love being so crazy?

No comments:
Post a Comment